INVITING THE BEST EU SCALEUPS CALL 2017
The minimums to be considered for the SEC2SV scaleup group, companies must have had at least 10 employees 3 years ago and growing more than 20% year-over-year in revenue, employees, or user-base. Applications are open Mar 9 – May 31 after which selection is made by Startup Europe Partnership (SEP) Investors Forum and U.S. investors. In total SEC2SV has selected 33 of the best EU scaleups. 2015 Scaleups and 2016 Scaleups.
After selection, these next unicorns will be announced Aug 9 2017. They will participate in the 2 day Scaleup Summit. It is the core ‘Scaleup Track’ of workshops & meetings during the SEC2SV week dedicated primarily to the needs of Scaleup companies looking to expand operations to the US market.
It draws the top 15 best and brightest CEOs from Europe’s most high potential scaleups and provides an opportunity for these CEOs to learn from, debate and develop qualified relations with Silicon Valley investors, successful serial entrepreneurs, corporates, and experts.
- Help the most ready scaleup company CEOs in Europe to expand their operations into the US market,
- Foster relationships between leading policy makers, entrepreneurs, investors from both Silicon Valley and Europe,
- Address present challenges raised by EU scaleup companies,
- Raise SV awareness of EU entrepreneurial activity,
- Raise EU policy maker awareness of SV best practices key to supporting Entrepreneurship in EU.
We’ve been mapping EU scaleups for the last few years.
See our multiple regional reports here: Startup Europe Partnership – Mapping